Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Guacamole never tasted so Good (aka Day 3)

I totally backed off the nut based "meats" and "sauces." It was just too much for me right now. So, today was much better. Very little headache and I'm already 3.5 pounds down (can't complain about that, right?)

As the title suggests I had guacamole on portobello mushrooms tonight ~ yummy! It's amazing how the simplest things can make one so happy! :o)

On another note: it's been unusually warm (high 60s low 70s) here lately and tomorrow it supposed to be finally heading back toward January temps. Yesterday, I overhead my hubby tell our daughter that he couldn't wait to get back to the garden this year. She typically helps him plant the garden. So, that comment brought about squeals of delight and incessant questions as to when it would be warm enough to start the garden again. I'm glad she enjoys the garden as much as she does.

Anyway ... day three is complete and I'm looking forward to see how I feel tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: