Monday, January 14, 2008

End of Week 1

It's officially behind me -- my first week raw, that is. I'm sure there are places along the way where I wasn't 100% but I can say that I am fairly confident in that I was 98% or better for the duration of the week.

To that end, I saw a weight loss of nearly 8 pounds this first week! I'm extremely pleased and quite motivated to continue. I feel better than I have in months. I have more energy and have accomplished quite a bit around the house. I've even dealt with a very sick little one in the midst of it all and feel more refreshed than fatigued.

From this point forward, I will take it one day at a time. I reached my goal of one week and feel like I can make it through the entire 30 day experiment, but I'm not so arrogant as to say that for 100% certain. :o)

In fact, I am so proud of myself I just might have to get a Larabar as a special treat!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! Your success is fantastic :)

Cheers!
Kristen's Raw

Christy Broxton said...

Awww, thanks! I appreciate the encouragement. It means a lot!

Christy