Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Day 2

Day two is over and I'd say I was about 99% today (factoring in the juice in my smoothie and the mints I consumed before realizing it).

I do need to say -- anything made with nuts is out for me right now. I can't stand the sight, smell, or taste of them --- any kind of them!! I'm really looking forward to guacamole tomorrow. So, that is a plus.

I do feel a little better tonight. My headache is finally easing off and I seem to be able to concentrate again.

My goal is to make it to Thursday morning as close to 100% as possible and see how things are going. I really want to make it to Monday -- and will make a valiant effort, but will be happy with one day at a time right now.

On the bright side, except for his coffee (yes, I know) my meat and taters hubby has been raw since Monday too. And isn't complaining at all. He likes the stuff and is surprisingly full on the food as well.

If you're out there and have embarked on this with me, let me know how things are going for you. Leave a comment or send an email.

Ciao ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: