Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Been Awhile ...

I've been in the Winter doldrums for a bit and, as is apparent, have not posted in a while. But, Spring is on the way and it won't be long before the Farmer's Market is open and raw food goodness is once again center stage.

So, as a wrap up to my experiment, I lasted 10 days on 90-100% raw. I stopped partly because of finances - it's a little pricey. But, I lost about 10 pounds those 10 days and I'm looking forward to giving it another go.

I've been about 50-75% raw most days since then and have kept my weight off. Summertime is really my favorite food time because we have so many fresh veggies in our own tiny garden. Plus, this year, I'll be visiting the Nashville and Franklin Farmer's Markets for things I don't grow myself.


Here are a few recent items you might be interested in:




Shameless Plug Time:

I do have, as the title suggests, a shameless plug. My husband has been writing songs for about 5 years or so with Robby Turner (played with Waylon, Dixie Chicks, and many others) and they recently had one of their songs picked up by WSIX for online streaming and rotation.

It's called "The Fool Wants to Marry My Daughter"

You can listen to it here:

http://www.wsix.com/cc-common/artist_submission/player.html?art=137797

Would you do us a HUGE favor? The more people who listen to it all the way through, the more we move up the charts and the more exposure.

So … will you listen and spread the word?

Thanks and enjoy!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.